- Inspiring Read: Boat Building with Merchant and Makers
- Make This: A Simple Leather Covered Notebook
- 10 YouTube Channels Every Leather Worker Should Watch
- Make This: DIY Stainless Steel Drinking Straws
- How to: Make a Fold-Away BBQ Table and Grilling Cabinet
- 5 Table Saw Jigs Every Woodworker Should Have
- A DIY Weed Killer That Actually Works
- The Process: Making a Pen on the Lathe
- Make This: Leather + Walnut Cutting and Serving Board
- Holiday How-to: Make DIY Wooden Gift Tags from Scrap...in Under 15 Minutes
Vanilla gets a bad rap for being plain and simple, but adding a dab to your morning coffee can really boost the flavor, and it still tastes great with all kinds of goodies. Imitation extract is okay and fancy store-bought vanilla is pricey, so hand making this delicious extract is just too easy for us to pass up.
As much as we love the warm feel of wood textures, sometimes the cool touch of metal is the way to go. Industrial and modern, metal signs offer stark lines and muted colors that tend to fit well hanging in any masculine space.
But, metal can be feisty to work with and requires complex equipment, so it's not always a great weekend DIY project for the uninitiated
But! Making these letters and shapes out of wood then finishing with a
As the holidays loom ever closer, it's time to take a look at a few good gift ideas for the DIY guy on your list. It seems that we have just about every tool we need, and we can make just about anything. So what would be a great gift for the who can make anything? Here are a few places to take a look.
You can admit it - we all had the dream of sleeping in the fort bed when we were a kid; and I'm willing to bet most of us haven't outgrown it quite yet. With my own little kids (finally) sleeping right now, I'm once again dreaming of a bed that will inspire them to dream as big as they possibly can.