Last modified: February 23, 2020
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
Our disclosure and your consent
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the email address in the last paragraph below.
Learn about your Data
Type Of Information, Collection And Uses.
In order to enable you to use various services on our Website and constantly improve and upgrade it, we may use certain end user’s information (including cookies and local storage). The following is an explanation on end user’s information, and what type of information we use in our Website.
means information that alone cannot identify you, including data we receive and/or extract from your device upon your using of the Website (as defined under the Terms). At all time, we make sure to extract and store the data in an anonymous and aggregative manner.
When using the Website, we collect non-personal information of end users that includes details of your visits to our Website, including operating system, browser type, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
We also collect device IP address that is allocated by the Internet service provider to identify the country and language; In some jurisdictions and given specific circumstances, IP address may be considered to be personal information when used with other information in an attempt to individually identify users. However, we make no such use in the data we collect, and we make no attempt or effort to personally identify any user. We Encode the IP in a manner that can’t be identified.
What is it? It means information about you that specifically identifies you or, when combined with other information, can be used to identify you.
Do we collect? We do not intentionally collect or store any personal information in a manner that can identify you, unless you directly provide it to us.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our email list, posting comments or content, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- You also may provide information or comments to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include cookies and local storage:
Cookies and Local Storage
To enhance your user experience, we use “local storage” or place “cookies” on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about you.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website NAI’s website. You may go to the Digital Advertising Alliance site to set advertising preferences for participating companies here: Advertising Alliance site. If you are outside of the United States, you may set advertising choices for participating companies here: here.
How We Use and Disclose Your Information
Any information that we collect or receive about you may be used by us for the following purposes:
- to provide and monetize our Website
- to provide you with customer support and respond to inquiries;
- to deliver content or advertising;
- to perform market research or measure Website usage;
- to analyze traffic counts, your interests and Website performance.
- To contact you. In case you directly contacted us.
- To allow third party service providers to assist us: such as business partners, vendors, contractors, agents or sponsors, who help us manage our Website, or provide Website content, advertisements and other services. These services may include advertising and marketing; developing or supporting products and features; processing data or statistics; and supplementing or organizing information or data. These outside service providers are required to protect non-public personal information and not use or disclose it for unauthorized purposes.
- To protect our rights and the rights of our users. We may disclose your information in order to: (i) protect or defend our legal rights or property or the legal rights or property of any of our vendors, partners or affiliates, or any of their employees, agents and contractors (including enforcement of agreements); (ii) protect the safety and security of individuals; (iii) protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or (iv) comply with the law, subpoena or other legal process or requirement.
- To complete a merger or sale of assets of the Company.
Where do we store Collected Data
We store your information in protected servers in the United States and other countries and in AWS (amazon)secured servers.
Our Contact Information