- How to: Make Your Own Shorts from a Pair of Pants...No Sewing Required
- How to: Make the Perfect Homemade Jerky...No Dehydrator Required
- How To: Make a $2 Nautical Knotted Rope Bracelet
- ManMade Guide: How To Make the Best Cold Brew Coffee at Home
- ManMade Guide: Everything You Need to Know to Make Awesome Beer Cocktails
- Holiday Guide: 7 Last Minute Things to Do Before Hibernation
- How to: Make DIY Instagram Coasters with Your Own Photos
- How to: Make DIY Rustic Masculine Candles
- 6 Masculine-Friendly Ways to Incorporate Indoor Plants into Your Home
- ManMade Guide: Step Up Your Summer Drinks with Grown-Up Flavored Ice Cubes
No more eating your dinner on the couch. Even if you can't afford, or have space for an heirloom quality dining table, you can outfit what ever space you've got with a proper eating space, DIY-style.
While this crazy weather makes up its mind, here's a few solid options to help you stay stylish during this transitional season.
You can print on paper, you can print on fabric, you can even print on wood, but customizing glass has remained a little elusive.