- How To: Make a $2 Nautical Knotted Rope Bracelet
- ManMade Guide: How To Make the Best Cold Brew Coffee at Home
- ManMade Guide: Everything You Need to Know to Make Awesome Beer Cocktails
- How to: Make the Perfect Homemade Jerky...No Dehydrator Required
- How to: Make Your Own Shorts from a Pair of Pants...No Sewing Required
- Holiday Guide: 7 Last Minute Things to Do Before Hibernation
- How to: Make DIY Instagram Coasters with Your Own Photos
- How to: Make DIY Rustic Masculine Candles
- 6 Masculine-Friendly Ways to Incorporate Indoor Plants into Your Home
- ManMade Guide: Step Up Your Summer Drinks with Grown-Up Flavored Ice Cubes
Need to spice things up in the bedroom? (not like that). Adding a statement headboard to your space can help you revamp the look in your bedroom by making it look "full" without having to invest tons in other furniture pieces. Take a look!
A vignette is a visual focus point that identifies the character of a room. These intentional areas are often the shots you'll see published in magazines, and you can achieve 'em at home, using mostly items you already have. Here are 5 ideas to get you started.
Plywood. We love it. It's affordable, it's easy to work, and brings all kinds of warmth and texture into any masculine-friendly decor.
What's a Swedish flame? Something you can buy at IKEA? No sir.
If you haven't seen one of these Swedish Flame logs lately, they definitely need to be the star of your next outdoor fire. Its genius design allows the fire to burn from the inside out which means little to no tending from you!
Summer markets are still buzzing with fresh produce and local goodies - but what's gonna happen when they're gone? Well, maybe you can score a few wooden crates to use as planters.
There are sorts of reasons a guy would wanna take great photos at home: an artist or crafter, online shop owner, Instagram power user, or just an everyday documenter extraordinaire.
No matter your focus, these easy and affordable tips will help you dramatically improve your photography skills.
Pesto is a mighty Mediterranean-style sauce and condiment that’s super versatile and easy to make. It's amazing all warm weather season long, when the fresh ingredients are bountiful, and tastes fantastic on anything from the grill, on pizza or fresh pasta, or, as many will confess, a spoon.
Mr. Lentz - the "modern cowboy of the creative revolution" - has created a very cool DIY project with very detailed steps to make a customized leather belt.
Healthy protein intake is essential for all of us, and especially important for adult men. Unfortunately, for lots of us, the standard delivery system - namely, the muscles of animals - can be high in fat, cholesterol, and other baddies that need to be taken in moderation. So? Try these meat-free protein-laden alternatives that are worthy of a Game of Thrones warrior. True fact. Or something....