Have you been cooking with cast iron lately? A skillet is definitely worth the investment with it's durable versatility. Take a look at these 7 ways you can make a meal with yours. Cooking in one pan makes so many things great. It's fast, easy, and makes clean-up much better. With so many great meals, this can actually be the only pan you grab all week. Here are 7 days worth of recipes for yours.
1. Skillet Lasagna - There's something comforting about a plate of lasagna. It's warm, creamy, and the layers of flavor are just incredible. There is also the promise of a carb coma and a nap after that second helping.
2. Chicken Enchilada Skillet - Ah, one of my favorite part about enchiladas is the sauce. Cooking in a skillet holds in all the amazing flavors and bakes them right into the food. Plan on about 40 minutes from start to chowing down.
3. Sweet Potato Kale Frittata - In only 20 minutes you can make this baked frittata. It's fast, tasty, and has enough green in there to be healthy, right?
4. Honey Mustard Rosemary Chicken - Rosemary adds a great flavor to chicken, especially balanced out with a glazing of honey mustard. This one pan meal is definitely something worth whipping up.
5. One Pan Shrimp Parmesan Pasta - I'm a sucker for shrimp. It adds such great flavor to a dish. Now, toss it in with some wide pasta and a bit of Parmesan, gosh I'm sold.
6. Teriyaki Chicken and Pineapple Rice - A bit tangy, a bit spicy, completely delicious. Make this in about 10 minutes and cook for half an hour for a meal everyone is bound to love.
7. Warm Cheesy Bread with Baked Spaghetti - Nestling spaghetti into a bed of cheesy bread sounds like a perfect way to overload on tasty goodness in a big way. Baked spaghetti is a great way to enjoy those noodles, and that warm bread is handy for sopping up all the sauce.
Do you have a favorite one-skillet recipe? We'd love to hear about any great meals we can make with our favorite pan!