Roundup: 6 Mouthwatering Burger Recipes
Try not to drool all over the keyboard while your eyes feast on these amazingly flavourful burger recipes. Fire up the grill and join us in the kitchen!
1. Porcini Mushroom Burger: The guys from Use Real Butter were lucky enough to find some wild porcini mushrooms, but don’t worry, you can get the same tasty recipe with porcini mushrooms bought at the market. The earthy flavour of the mushrooms combines with the sharpness of the gruyere cheese are the perfect combo.
2. The Egg Burger: It’s breakfast, it’s brunch, it’s lunch. It’s all in one. This juicy burga’ has a hidden delicious surprise: an egg in the centre! This is the perfect excuse to eat a burger at 7 in the morning.
3. The Taco Burger: Do we really need to sell you on this one? Nope? Didn’t think so. This tex-mex creation is packed with flavourful ingredients that will leave you full and wishing you were laying down at the beach in Baja.
4. Best-Ever Veggie Burger: If you need a break from all that meat, then you should make this insanely delicious veggie burger. It’s cheesy, juicy, and best of all – super healthy. What’s not to like? (Editor’s note: I live in the same neighborhood as the restaurant where this veggie burger was invented, and have had countless. It’s seriously amazing.)
5. Buffalo Burger with Bacon and Blue Cheese: Feel like indulging? Then you should try this recipe. You’ll probably need a few breaks in between to finish it, but it’ll be so worth it. If you’re serving this dish for a party, leave the blue cheese mayo on the side so your guests can add as much as they want.
6. Asian Pork Burger with Pickled Cucumbers: An exotic twist on a classic summer staple, this recipe has a combination of ingredients that makes it irresistible – sweet, sour, spicy, the works! You might as well try it this weekend to check it off your to-do list.
Got any favorites you want to share? Let us know in the comments!
And be sure to check out: ManMade’s Five Commandments for Making Great Burgers at Home