Adding new decor at home can be quite a hassle, unless you have a concrete idea of what you want. So, get inspired with this guy-friendly concrete decor roundup! Hopefully one or two of these solid ideas will be to your taste. (Ok, I'll stop).
1. A concrete bar: Skip that wobbly wooden table and go straight to a solid concrete bar. This will add a very masculine twist to any area and, if you live in a super hot/tropical area, it’ll keep the room nice and cool.
2. Concrete planters: Don’t wanna over do it? Then try something more subtle like these concrete planters, which you can make at home. Add a few easy-to-keep plants and you’re set. This kind of planter are also a very sleek and modern way of adding some greens to your home.
3. A Concrete Home: Ok, this one is pretty intense, but it’s an a viable option if you’re planning to renovate your home. By leaving the concrete facade exposed, you provide an industrial look without too much effort - plus I bet it’ll save you tons of money on paint.
4. An exposed concrete wall: By combining a few warm elements in your home like wood and textiles, you can achieve this super sleek look. If you are planning to add a feature wall, you should definitely consider exposed concrete, it'll save you lots of time (no wallpaper hassles) and it will keep the room neutral.
5. Make a concrete table: A sturdy alternative to the average coffee table, this modern DIY project is both, easy and affordable. If you want to add a bit more shine to it, add a lacquered finish and you're set.
6. DIY Concrete Coasters - If you're looking for an easy way to start experimenting with concrete, check out this ManMade tutorial for casting your own coasters.