- How to: Make Your Own Shorts from a Pair of Pants...No Sewing Required
- How to: Make the Perfect Homemade Jerky...No Dehydrator Required
- How To: Make a $2 Nautical Knotted Rope Bracelet
- ManMade Guide: How To Make the Best Cold Brew Coffee at Home
- ManMade Guide: Everything You Need to Know to Make Awesome Beer Cocktails
- Holiday Guide: 7 Last Minute Things to Do Before Hibernation
- How to: Make DIY Instagram Coasters with Your Own Photos
- How to: Make DIY Rustic Masculine Candles
- 6 Masculine-Friendly Ways to Incorporate Indoor Plants into Your Home
- ManMade Guide: Step Up Your Summer Drinks with Grown-Up Flavored Ice Cubes
No space (or patience) for an actual Christmas tree? This DIY idea looks plenty festive, plus it leaves no mess at all. Bu-bye pine needles!
This year, I'm forgoing all my traditional holiday cookie recipes, and making nothing but these: Triple Layer Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cups. Try saying that three times fast.
I love the festivity of string lights and paper lanterns for the holidays, and they're so easy to come by cheaply at the discount store. Except that, well, they look like cheap paper lanterns from the discount store. So, I came up with a way to put an arty spin on this classic - the perfect way to add a touch of modern to your holiday decor.
Whether you're actually looking to buy a kitchen gadget or piece of gear for a man, or just fulfilling your mom's wish to "send her a list," here are my (Gabriel's) ten picks for some serious food-oriented holiday gifts. I found some not-so-common gifts (other than cooking books), cause honestly, those who love to spend time in the kitchen probably already have all the staples. Take a look!