- How to: Make Your Own Shorts from a Pair of Pants...No Sewing Required
- How to: Make the Perfect Homemade Jerky...No Dehydrator Required
- How To: Make a $2 Nautical Knotted Rope Bracelet
- ManMade Guide: How To Make the Best Cold Brew Coffee at Home
- ManMade Guide: Everything You Need to Know to Make Awesome Beer Cocktails
- Holiday Guide: 7 Last Minute Things to Do Before Hibernation
- How to: Make DIY Instagram Coasters with Your Own Photos
- How to: Make DIY Rustic Masculine Candles
- 6 Masculine-Friendly Ways to Incorporate Indoor Plants into Your Home
- ManMade Guide: Step Up Your Summer Drinks with Grown-Up Flavored Ice Cubes
We all need an inexpensive way to store little sets of goodies: the ingredients for a project, that paperwork you've meaning to get to, your daily carry items that you take off and out of your pockets each evening. To keep everything in check, allow me to suggest these simple, rugged leather storage bins
Gentlemen, Cupid is in the hood. What are you going to do? Freak out? Nah, that's for amateurs. In this guide, we're showing you how to rock V-Day like a pro.
Fact: Wooden cutting boards get yucky...banged up, stained, rough, gouged, and with over exposure to water, the wood fibers get all fluffy and feather. But, it's still wood, and with a little effort, you can bring it back to life with a few easy steps.