- How to: Make Your Own Shorts from a Pair of Pants...No Sewing Required
- How to: Make the Perfect Homemade Jerky...No Dehydrator Required
- How To: Make a $2 Nautical Knotted Rope Bracelet
- ManMade Guide: How To Make the Best Cold Brew Coffee at Home
- ManMade Guide: Everything You Need to Know to Make Awesome Beer Cocktails
- Holiday Guide: 7 Last Minute Things to Do Before Hibernation
- How to: Make DIY Instagram Coasters with Your Own Photos
- How to: Make DIY Rustic Masculine Candles
- 6 Masculine-Friendly Ways to Incorporate Indoor Plants into Your Home
- ManMade Guide: Step Up Your Summer Drinks with Grown-Up Flavored Ice Cubes
This warm and rustic yet contemporary copper planters are killer. They'd work in any kind of space, whether you live in a lush home or a modest apartment.
Even though there was unseasonal fresh layer of snow on the ground this morning, we're still smack in the middle of the spring outdoor season, and for me, that means finding plenty of tasty, energy-giving meal ideas.
With winter finally making its way out of our lives (for now), there's a whole lotta cleaning to do. Inside? Sure, but this also includes trimming all of those "Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows"-looking branches and debris from your yard from all those record setting wind storms this year (yes, that happened too.)
This recipe to make a gooey, crunchy, grilled cheese sandwich is the exactly the kinda thing we want to eat on an early spring Saturday. Or, um, any day.
Time to come out of the dark ages of winter and shine some light in your home with some sleek, yet guy-friendly lighting options.
Most of us have one: that big blank wall that you're saving for just the right piece to add some color, texture, and a bit of personality.