- How To: Make a $2 Nautical Knotted Rope Bracelet
- ManMade Guide: How To Make the Best Cold Brew Coffee at Home
- ManMade Guide: Everything You Need to Know to Make Awesome Beer Cocktails
- How to: Make the Perfect Homemade Jerky...No Dehydrator Required
- How to: Make Your Own Shorts from a Pair of Pants...No Sewing Required
- Holiday Guide: 7 Last Minute Things to Do Before Hibernation
- How to: Make DIY Instagram Coasters with Your Own Photos
- How to: Make DIY Rustic Masculine Candles
- 6 Masculine-Friendly Ways to Incorporate Indoor Plants into Your Home
- ManMade Guide: Step Up Your Summer Drinks with Grown-Up Flavored Ice Cubes
Whoa. Optical illusion? Nope! This is all made by hand using nylon threads and charcoal pieces. Fascinating? Definitely! Check out the rest of the images of this awesome installation:
Give your favourite books and magazines the royal treatment with a "bookrest" that provides storage for your current reads while showing off their cover art.
These simple images of the Pack series from Takehomedesign illustrates one of my favorite principles to create to make a huge difference in your decor:
These Ron Swanson-inspired treats are an attempt to make "masculine" cupcakes. Which could end up badly, but these went far enough past the point of stereotype into humorous fun.
This recipe combines salty bacon, sweet white chocolate, silky cream cheese, and oaky maple syrup in one delicious baked treat. Extra added points for the Ron Swanson toppers, which you can print and stick on a skewer.
If baking is not your thing, this is the perfect excuse to get your food geek friends over and make it a party. Why not? Some beers, some butter, and some cupcakes at the end? That sounds like an evening well-spent.
For the full recipe