- How to: Make Your Own Shorts from a Pair of Pants...No Sewing Required
- How to: Make the Perfect Homemade Jerky...No Dehydrator Required
- How To: Make a $2 Nautical Knotted Rope Bracelet
- ManMade Guide: How To Make the Best Cold Brew Coffee at Home
- ManMade Guide: Everything You Need to Know to Make Awesome Beer Cocktails
- Holiday Guide: 7 Last Minute Things to Do Before Hibernation
- How to: Make DIY Instagram Coasters with Your Own Photos
- How to: Make DIY Rustic Masculine Candles
- 6 Masculine-Friendly Ways to Incorporate Indoor Plants into Your Home
- ManMade Guide: Step Up Your Summer Drinks with Grown-Up Flavored Ice Cubes
Happy summer, ManMakers. Those three months where the days are long, and the weekends are time to just grab a bag and go. So, this is our handy guide to traveling: tips to plan, pack, and explore so you can get the most out of your trip.
Though it's the way most of us consume them, salsas are not just for chips. That limitation is a shame, because these Mexican table sauces can be so much more than watery blend of canned tomatoes and vinegar intended for scoping. I was born in Mexico, so fresh, bright and bold salsas are close to my heart.
So, join me on a virtual south-of-the-border trip, and learn the basic techniques of making the perfect homemade salsa.
Last summer, I shared my favorite trick for instantly upgrading your gin and tonic: use a better tonic water.
And what's the best tonic water?
Friends, it's time to get rid of that tacky, huge plastic salt container from Costco, and upgrade your seasonings with this five minute project.
Bikes are relatively simple machines. Which means: unless they're totally rusted a rotted out, they don't really "go bad," and any old bike - either a forgotten one in your garage or a find at the secondhand store - can be lubed up and become ready to ride.
Another great IKEA hack, gentleman! This time a classic, stripe-y beach chair gets flipped into a modern lounge chair, while keeping things affordable.
Hardcore fan of your state? Or perhaps it just has a pleasing, graphic shape? Or perhaps you're simply looking for new awesome art to hang on your wall? Either way, check out this idea.