- How To: Make a $2 Nautical Knotted Rope Bracelet
- ManMade Guide: Everything You Need to Know to Make Awesome Beer Cocktails
- ManMade Guide: How To Make the Best Cold Brew Coffee at Home
- How to: Make the Perfect Homemade Jerky...No Dehydrator Required
- How to: Make Your Own Shorts from a Pair of Pants...No Sewing Required
- Holiday Guide: 7 Last Minute Things to Do Before Hibernation
- How to: Make DIY Instagram Coasters with Your Own Photos
- How to: Make DIY Rustic Masculine Candles
- 6 Masculine-Friendly Ways to Incorporate Indoor Plants into Your Home
- ManMade Guide: Step Up Your Summer Drinks with Grown-Up Flavored Ice Cubes
Adding new decor at home can be quite a hassle, unless you have a concrete idea of what you want. So, get inspired with this guy-friendly concrete decor roundup! Hopefully one or two of these solid ideas will be to your taste. (Ok, I'll stop).
Hibernation season is officially officially over and it's time to transition into the warmer months of the year. So, we've gathered a few essentials that will help you feel like yourself while staying cool.
Sometimes we forget that our bedroom is one of the key areas of our living space - if not the most important. If you're still sporting an 1998 edition IKEA duvet and mismatched pillows that were hand-me-downs from your previous roommates, then it's time to upgrade.
Some people like to peek inside other people's medicine cabinets. I have no idea why, but it's a thing. People really do that.
I've always been much more interested in taking a look at the offices, workspaces, and studios of artists, crafters, and designers. Here are five favorites that will motivate you to transform your current headquarters (a.k.a. couch) into a mad creativity centerl where ideas can grow.
Wrapping a gift isn't hard, unless you overcomplicate things. We say keep things simple and straightforward: avoid accessories, too many ribbon colors, and anything involving glitter or the word "raffia." We advocate a simple package, wrapped cleanly and correctly, with a little DIY customization to show you care.
Why anyone would pay for a bottle of vinegar and oil-based salad dressing is beyond me. Homemade vinaigrettes should be a staple in every kitchen, and they're super easy to make. It's simply a matter of memorizing one easy recipe, then adding and adjusting seasoning to fit any meal.
So, the anatomy of a vinaigrette... and some other nerdy facts that will leave you feeling like a true gourmand.