1. This is the perfect collection for all those fall weekends spent in pumpkin patches and hayrides.
Lived-in Skinny Khaki from Gap $59.95 | Slim Broken In Short Sleeve Henley from J.Crew $34.50 | Denim Jacket from J. Crew $130 | Down Field Jacket from Eddie Bauer $160
2. I’m a big fan of mixing patterns. For the pattern shy, you’ll only get a hint of the camo blazer under the trucker jacket.
Rodeo Trouser from Mr. Turk $288 (oops, that ones out of stock; how about the Gilded Age Plaid Pant from Nordstrom instead – $114) | Benjamin Blue Oxford Shirt from Ernest Alexander $135 | Green Camouflage Skinny Blazer $150 | Commuter Trucker Jacket $128
3. With or without a tie, this is a great look for a chilly, rainy day of fall meetings.
Navy Work Day Wool Pants from Bonobos $165 | White Cotton Shirt from H&M $39.95 | American Made Denim Jacket $200 | Khaki Double Breasted Trench from Top Man
4. This is a look that says, “I just rode my motorcycle through the desert. Now, get me a drink.”
William Rast Davis Tapered Jeans from JC Penney $19.99 | Striped Long Sleeve Henley from American Eagle $29.95 | Icon Denim Jacket from Lucky Brand $129 | Natural Leather Moto Jacket from Todd Snyder $1,295
5. A big bulky shawl neck sweater is a perfect top layer for this colorful casual look.
Slim-Fit Corduroy Trousers from Mr. Porter $335 | Short Sleeve Crew Neck T-Shirt from Sunspel $70 | 1969 Heritage Denim Jacket from Gap $79.95 | Structured Cable Cardigan from Scotch and Soda $259