- How to Enlarge a Hole in Wood without Ruining Your Project
- How to Find the Center of Any and Every Circle
- How to Tie the Most Useful Knot in the World
- ManMade Recommended: This is, Hands Down, the Best Dust Mask for Woodwor...
- How to: Make a Leather Sleeve for Your Whiskey Flask
- Weekend Project: How to Make a Floating Wood Slab Bedside Table
- How to Build a Canoe in 72 Hours
- How to: Make a Chisel Holder Rack in Under an Hour
- For Better Tasting Grilled Foods, Try the Dual Fuel Technique
- Move Over, LaCroix: This is the Sparkling Water You Should Be Drinking A...
Even if you're not a devoted Nikon disciple, they're offering some great free how-to videos that appeal to anyone interested in digital photography.
My three faves are these by Joe McNally, who's the kinda guy from whom you just wanna learn.