Attention iPhone and iPod Touch users: You can now browse ManMade on the go.
Well, you always could, but now it's easier to access from your iPhone desktop. Just go to ManMadeDIY.com in Safari and press the "+" at the bottom, and select "Add To Home Screen" Wait a moment for the nifty new icon thingy to pop up, and you're good to go.
Ryan and his wife were ready to stop being paper bound in the kitchen, and needed away to let go of recipe cards, printing recipes from the internet, and keeping cookbooks away from sauce splatters. And, being 2010, they turned to accessible digital technology. Their goals - slash - requirements?
- must be discrete and look like a digital picture frame when not being used.
- must be touchscreen.
- must have internet access.
- must be easy to use and not crash often (she's used to windows vista)
- must have barcode scanner for managing her kitchen database.
- the wires and techo stuff must be hidden and out of sight.
- should be able to view what's on the lounge TV in the kitchen