We are not kidding - these are paintings! Incredibly detailed acrylic paintings on cotton cloth. Damn good art for all of you motorbike lovers!
A few weeks ago, we set about trying to come up with the perfect style combo for the urban bike commuter. And while our option was professional and a bit dressy, there are still those with jobs that demand wearing a suit, or those special occasions when dedicated cyclists end up on their bikes in a suit.
I know we all know this, but it's never not interesting to me to recall that our modern notion of "brand" - small companies and giant corporations, logos and awareness and identities - were born from those literal brands: distinct identities burned with a hot iron stamp.
Vintage desk fans have great lines, and can bring and old world, industrial-vibe to any space. Most are made pretty well, and worth picking up for a few dollars at thrift stores and secondhand shops.
- Outfitted: The 3-Day Staycation - Look Your Best and Explore Your Own City ( $200 Value Giveaway Inside)
- Skeletons that Walk in the Wind: Strandbeests by Theo Jansen
- Konstruktor: The DIY SLR Camera You Make Yourself
- Atlas of True Names: A World Map with Locations Replaced with their Original Meanings
- ______ as______: Food Idioms Recreated as Edible Typography