The enjoyment of coffee is a spectrum. There are those times when a crummy mug from the diner hits the spot, and those days when hanging out at warm wooden tables with your laptop and a barista crafted cup is the way to go. And then, there are the
You're likely to see this all over the craft and design blogosphere over the next few days, but I loved it too much not to share.
Fact: Wooden cutting boards get yucky...banged up, stained, rough, gouged, and with over exposure to water, the wood fibers get all fluffy and feather. But, it's still wood, and with a little effort, you can bring it back to life with a few easy steps.
Before cloud-based calendars and syncing to-do apps, Benjamin Franklin created his own schedule to stay productive, and continue to seek improvement in all areas of his life.
I just stumbled across a link to the British Library's Flickr page, which has over a million (seemingly) copyright free images and illustrations available for browsing and download.
- Hey, ManMakers - These Scissors Cost $2.20... and Can Cut Through a Penny
- Stunning 1860's-Style Portraits of the Stars at Sundance
- Weekend Project: How to Make a Large Scale Pegboard Organization System
- How to: Make the Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger
- Winterize Your Whiskey Cocktail: Make a Chai Honey Old Fashioned