Sometimes, hand painted just isn't the look you're going for, and you long to add some machine printed accuracy to your latest project. Here's two easy ways to add printed images to canvas, plastic, glass, paper, and whatnot.
- Image from a magazine or book, or printed via laser printer or photocopier. (Inkjet printers will not work)
- Warm water
- Large bowl or pie plate
- Credit card or bone folder
- For Process #1: Clear packing tape
- For Process #2: Acrylic Gel Medium (or gesso, paint, or anything which states "polymer acrylic medium")
- Paintbrush (a sponge brush will… read more